Welcome to Enterprise Athletics!We welcome and encourage all students to become involved in Wildcat athletics and activities. Athletics are available to 7th and 8th grade students enrolled at EMS. In our athletic program we feature a "no cut" philosophy. This means everyone who wants to play (provided the student is eligible) gets to play.
To be eligible to play sports, students must be passing at least five classes to participate.
Attention 7th & 8th Grade Enterprise Middle School Families. Enterprise Middle School will hold its annual Winter II Sports Information Night on Wednesday, December 7th, at 6 pm.
Our meeting will be held via Zoom online meetings: https://rsd400.zoom.us/j/6957311864
The following will be discussed at the meeting:
- What your athlete needs to participate in Sports at Enterprise Middle School
- ASB Membership requirement.
- Physical requirement
- Insurance requirement
- What a practice day will look like.
- You will meet your coaches at the meeting.
- Coaches will have breakout sessions to talk about basketball & wrestling.
- We will answer any questions you have during the meeting.
Participating in an EMS Sport
Step 1: Register
Complete Family ID Online Registration.
(Note: All student-athletes must have health and accident insurance. If your family does not have medical insurance, you may purchase school-sponsored health insurance.)
Step 2: Sports Physical
Step 3: Pay Athletic Fees
- Sports Participation Fee $35 (paid each sports season)
- ASB Fee $15 (one time fee for the year)
- See ASB Secretary for fee waivers or payment options